For a NIBC in The Hague Nox People is looking for an employee Investor Services (Bachelor or Masters degree).
NIBC is an enterprising bank focused on our clients’ most decisive financial moments.
We share a forward-thinking, can-do attitude with our clients which we call our THINK YES mentality.
The suitable candidate will be part of a dedicated team of professionals who together are responsible for the transactions under administration. In the role interacting and working together is extremely important, next to working with strict deadlines and being comfortable with financial data.
The candidate will be responsible for reconciling product and financial data, calculating the various items (on each payment date), reporting towards all stakeholders, and preparing and executing payment orders.
Tasks & responsibilities:
• Monitoring timely receipt of data from Servicers;
• Modeling the received data into various tools;
• Monitoring data quality;
• Interpreting and analysing the received data (changes in portfolio, arrears, losses);
• Preparing various calculations;
• Monitoring eligibility of the assets;
• Preparing and executing payment orders, including notes payments to investors;
• Cash management for the spv’s;
• Preparing various reports for investors and other stakeholders in the transactions;
• Interacting with external parties such as Servicers, Account anks;
• Take actively part in projects and meetings to improve our servicing.
Please send your Resume to email@example.com or call Arthur Rasenberg; 06-43360080.
Interested in analysing your career but not actively applying? Nox People has the Talent Motivation Analysis. This instrument is useful for anyone who takes his career seriously and is eager to learn more about his personal needs and motives. If interested, please get in touch via mail, looking for more information, please have a look at Talenten Motivatie Analyse.