For a Bank in The Hague Nox People is looking for an employee Investor Services (Bachalor or Masters degree, recent graduate).
The suitable candidate will be part of a dedicated team of professionals who together are responsible for the transactions under administration. In the role interacting and working together is extremely important, next to working with strict deadlines and being comfortable with financial data.
The candidate will be responsible for reconciling product and financial data, calculating the various items (on each payment date), reporting towards all stakeholders, and preparing and executing payment orders.
Tasks & responsibilities:
• Monitoring timely receipt of data from Servicers;
• Modeling the received data into various tools;
• Monitoring data quality;
• Interpreting and analysing the received data (changes in portfolio, arrears, losses);
• Preparing various calculations;
• Monitoring eligibility of the assets;
• Preparing and executing payment orders, including notes payments to investors;
• Cash management for the spv’s;
• Preparing various reports for investors and other stakeholders in the transactions;
• Interacting with external parties such as Servicers, Account anks;
• Take actively part in projects and meetings to improve our servicing.
Please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Pieter Wijnstra; 06-43360082.
Are you interested in analysing your career? Nox People Financieel has an instrument that supports the company in analysing careers in the means of needs and talents. Interested? Please send an e-mail. You can find more information on Talenten Motivatie Analyse