For NIBC Bank in The Hague Nox People is looking for a candidate for an Investor Services position (Bachalor or Masters degree, recent graduate).
The suitable candidate will be part of a dedicated team of professionals who together are responsible for the transactions under management and administration. The aim of the team is to consistently deliver at a high level of quality. In your role interacting and working together is extremely important, next to working with strict deadlines and being comfortable with financial data.
• Product administration for the securitisations which includes preparing waterfall calculations, executing payments and preparing Investor Reporting;
• Analysing portfolio data and financial data for various structured finance transactions to create both internal and external transaction reporting;
• Working closely with Structuring, Finance, Corporate and Retail Banking colleagues as well as external parties such as rating agencies, law firms, trustees and accountants;
• Preparing management reporting;
• Take actively part in projects and meetings to improve our servicing.
Please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Pieter Wijnstra; 06-43360082.
Are you interested in analysing your career? Nox People Financieel has an instrument that supports the company in analysing careers in the means of needs and talents. Interested? Please send an e-mail. You can find more information on Talenten Motivatie Analyse